TechnoparkToday.com>>Tata Motors is all set to launch new NANO GenX. Tata Nano, being the cheapest car in India, now comes with many newly added features. The Launch is expected early this week.
It is transparent that Nano GenX will make a remarkable history on Indian Roads. Also Tata Motors have come up with attractive offers for Customers in collaboration with of Tata Motors Finance & HDFC Bank.
Few Highlights of Nano GenX listed here :
- AMT(Automated Manual Transmission) removing the concept of Clutch
- New Front & Rear Bumpers, an Infinity grille and a tailgate spoiler
- Larger Fuel tank, having capacity of 24 liters
- Good Mileage of 21.9kms/liter
- Functional hatch Door
- Boot Lid gives access to 94/110 liters boot space
- 624 CC petrol engine which produce 38.19PS & 51Nmof torque (as like in Current Models)
- Revised Thermal Management with cooling fan & exhaust system
Tata will offer new Nano GenX manual in variants of XE, XM & XT. AMT easy shift is likely to come in XM & XT variants only. Available colors – all new Sangria Red, Meteor Silver, Pearl White, Royal Gold, Dazzle Blue, Damson Purple, and Persian Rose. Expected price is 2.7-3.0 lakhs (ex-showroom)