TechnoparkToday.com>> JCI Thiruvananthapuram – a worldwide organisation of young leaders and entrepreneurs is conducting a 15–day training workshop INSPIRIA 2015 for students aged 12 to 17 at Trivandrum Club from 9th April 2015 to 25th April 2015 (10am to 4pm). The program which has been consecutively conducted in the last three years intends to add a new dimension to the child’s personality and has experienced faculty with international exposure.
Objectives of the Training Workshop in a nutshell
1. To ignite a fire in the minds of students – the most basic of all success mantras which will help them excel in whatever they do.
2. To impart self-confidence needed to make career choices of their own.
3. To rediscover themselves as responsible individuals in society with a strong sense of duty and commitment.
4. To instill leadership qualities, communication and presentation skills which will help them in gaining and disseminating knowledge.
5. To emerge as well-rounded personalities with a good value system rooted firmly in an ethical and moral framework.
6. To face challenges boldly and groom them as future leaders
The training workshops will be lively, interactive, energetic with full participation of the students. The focus will be on “Learning by doing”, the latest and most used international technique in training. Students will be taken through Games / Exercises / Competition / Team / Synergy which will help them shed all their inhibitions. All participants will get ample opportunities to present/speak and demonstrate what they have learnt. Special counselling sessions may be arranged for those who need additional support.
Interested parents may contact : 744112227 / 9605021000/ 9496142666 / 98958333329 or mail to [email protected] or follow our website www.jcitvm.com or facebook page www.facebook.com/jcitvm