TechnoparkToday.com>> JCI Thiruvananthapuram – a worldwide organisation of young leaders and entrepreneurs along with ADAMAS, an elite finishing school, is conducting a 15–day training workshop INSPIRIA 2014 for students aged 12 to 17 at Trivandrum Club from 10th April 2014 to 27th April 2014 (10am to 4pm). The program intends to add a new dimension to the child’s personality and has experienced faculty with international exposure.
Objectives of the Training Workshop in a nutshell
- To ignite a fire in the minds of students – the most basic of all success mantras which will help them excel in whatever they do.
- To impart self-confidence needed to make career choices of their own.
- To rediscover themselves as responsible individuals in society with a strong sense of duty and commitment.
- To instil leadership qualities, communication and presentation skills which will help them in gaining and disseminating knowledge.
- To emerge as well-rounded personalities with a good value system rooted firmly in an ethical and moral framework.
- To face challenges boldly and groom them as future leaders
- The training workshops will be lively, interactive, energetic with full participation of the students. The focus will be on “Learning by doing”, the latest and most used international technique in training. Students will be taken through Games / Exercises / Competition / Team / Synergy which will help them shed all their inhibitions. All participants will get ample opportunities to present/speak and demonstrate what they have learnt. Special counselling sessions may be arranged for those who need additional support.
The programme will be piloted by International trainer B.Ajayyakumar and promises to be a planned and well conceived affair enjoyed by all
Interested parents may contact : 9744112227 / 9447077011 / 9605021000 or mail to j[email protected] or follow our website www.jcitvm.com