Hyperloop One is creating a new form of transformative transportation that is two to three times faster than the fastest high-speed rail, on-demand versus scheduled, environmentally friendly with no direct emissions, and less expensive than current high speed rail technology.
In their plan to launch the hyperloop in india, the following routes are under consideration.
1) Bangalore Palace to Thiruvananthapuram Central Station in 41 minutes
2) Gateway of India to Marina Beach, Chennai 75 minutes
3) Chennai Port to Bangalore International Tech Park in 18 minutes
4) South Mumbai (Old City Center) to Port of Kolkata in 108 minutes
5) Mumbai Port to Old Delhi in 79 minutes
You can vote your favorite route online in the verified page of Hyperloop in facebook – Click Here…