TechnoparkToday.com(April, 2015): Technopark Technology Business Incubator (T-TBI) and Ernst & Young (E&Y) is jointly organising IDEATHON 2015: STARTUP CHALLENGE. an exclusively event for Startps from 17th -19th of April 2015 at the Innovation Centre in KINFRA Park, Trivandrum.
The objective of the event is to foster the spirit of innovation and accelerating technology solutions for business problems of tomorrow. This would be a unique platform to bring together highly motivated and tech savvy start ups to contribute and develop solutions to address business challenges and also to support entrepreneurs to accelerate their growth with the objective of giving a boost to the Kerala economy.
The event is Open to start up companies who have been in incubated in Kerala for more than a year.
Only 15 startups will be considered for the event. This will be decided based on the application form submitted.
- Pre event brainstorming sessions and expert interactions before the event to convey the concepts/ themes for the event
- The event will begin on 17th April at 3.00 P.M and to close by 19th April 6.00 P.M
- Experts from 5 sectors to address the start up community before the event
- Best prototypes developed by start ups to be supported in development and deployment in to the market through mentorship, technology advisory and training programs for customer acquisition and business development
- Judging panel to comprise of EY leaders and external thought leaders
- Prototypes to be judged over a period of one week time frame and the selection of the firms to be announced by 30th of April.