- Started by a group of graduates from IIM, IIT and NIFT lead by Rakesh R.
- Hyve Sports had a very humble beginning, started their journey on the rooftop of Rakesh’s house.
- Came to Technopark upon recognition by Kerala Startup Mission and CIIE IIM.
- Moved to the Kinfra International Apparel Park setting up their factory and head office.
- Started their second factory at Tirupur for doubling production.
TechnoparkToday.com>> Getting a custom jersey is easier than ever before, you can customize it from the comfort of your home and get it delivered to your doorstep. A group of motivated graduates from IIM , IIT and NIFT lead by Mr. Rakesh R have made this possible with India’s first active wear customization portal www.hyvesports.com.
This month marks three years for Hyve Sports, the photo you see above is that of a three-year-old jersey the very first order. It is a testament to their quality; this photo was taken last week. Hyve Sports had very humble beginnings, started their journey on the rooftop of Mr. Rakesh R’s house. They moved to Technopark upon recognition by Kerala Startup Mission and CIIE IIM. Growing rapidly over the last three years they have been catering to customers worldwide.
The globally competent manufacturing methods ensure top notch quality and ensure customers come back for more. To cater to the ever-growing demand they have moved to the Kinfra International Apparel Park setting up their factory and head office.
They have also started their second factory at Tirupur for doubling production. They have tied up with industry best partners to ensure the best services to customers be it monetary transactions or on time delivery. They have a very responsive customer support team, which caters to any query the customers have.
As a part of the Technopark premier league Hyve Sports is offering 20% off for TPL registered teams.
www.hyvesports.com or +917994449016.