>>Finding millipede from cake at Hotel Rangoli in Technopark is the latest of several incidents which left foodies in the city speechless. Â A lot of incidents followed the ‘shawarma’ issue, which took the life of a student Sachin Roy Mathew. Â Nauseating incidents such as getting live worms in KFC to cockroach in muffins from Ambrosia have occurred.
Unless and until, costumers are alert on Food Safety aspects, such incidents will be repeated.
Let’s not forget our duties and responsibilities. One must ensure that he/she gets the bill from the restaurant. Â If the restaurant/ hotel fail to flash the toll free number 1800 425 1125, it is the responsibility of the citizens to report.
Only an alert public can change the system.Â Be alertâ€¦eat safeâ€¦!